Alphason TV Stands
ADME/2S-MDF TV Stands Mercury MDF TV Stand with Bracket ADME/2S-MDF
Was: £ 399.99 Price: £ 324.99 inc. VAT You save: £75.00 Availability: 1 from 22 Dec 2020
Available from 22 Dec 2020. Delivered Friday 25th December to Thursday 31st December
- Assembly Instructions
- Free Delivery
- Product Data
Wall Mounted TV Stand with Bracket Mercury MDF TV Unit ADME/2S-MDF by Alphason
- Wall mountable slimline tv stand
- Easy to install - only 6 screws required to fix to wall
- Spacious and easy to reach cable management area
- Includes a multi-action TV bracket suitable for TVs up to 80"
- Tilt and swivel bracket movement
- Paintable raw MDF allowing you to match your tv stand with the rest of the decor in your room.
- Stylish, practical and space saving - The Mercury tv stand is easilly attached to your wall for a discreet but functional TV mount.
- Featuring a slimline box with rear cable management.
- 2 strengthened clear tempered glass shelves with plug access.
- Perfect for housing all of your media equipement such as blu-ray players, set-top boxes, game consoles etc
- Please note any electrical accessories are not supplied with this purchase i.e TV's, Hifi's, etc The products are staged in the pictures merely to assist you in visualizing what your finished quality product may look like.
- Product requires assembly - comes Flat Packed
- Overall Width: 600mm
- Overall Depth: 100mm
- Overall Height: 1400mm
- Maximum Load: 50kg
- Maximum Shelf Loads: 8kg
- Safety Glass Thickness: 5mm
- Free Next day delivery if order completed by 2pm Mon-Thur. If purchased by 2pm Friday, delivery would be the following Monday or choose a week day of your choice on the checkout completing the day you would like it delivered under the section 'Add special Instructions'.
- Free delivery on Alphason Products is offered to the mainland UK, excluding the UK islands, Ireland and the following postcodes:-
BT, HS, IV4-11, IV14-28, IV40-56, KA 27-28, KW, ZE1-3
- There may be a surplus charge for delivery to these areas or an increase in delivery time, therefore contact us on 01236 614797 for a quote and clarification before you place your order.
- 2 years guarantee as standard on parts and against manufacturing defects. Does not cover wear and tear.