Alphason TV Stands
FW750-BV/B Alphason Finewoods FW750-BV/B TV Stand
Was: £ 259.99 Price: £ 178.50 inc. VAT You save: £81.49 Availability: 1 from 05 May 2021
Available from 05 May 2021. Delivered Thursday 6th May to Monday 17th May
- Free Delivery
- Assembly Instructions
- Product Data
Alphason Finewoods FW750-BV/B TV Stand in Black
- Finewood Series FW750-BV/B Black TV Stand
- Beautiful natural wood veneers combined with contemporary piano black glass.
- Please note any electrical accessories are not supplied with this purchase i.e TV's, Hifi's, etc The products are staged in the pictures merely to assist you in visualizing what your finished quality product may look like.
- Shelves sit on polymer isolation bushes to reduce resonance.
- Recommended for screens up to 32".
- Stunning real wood veneer finish.
- Practical open design with adjustable shelves.
- Safety glass toughened to British and European standards.
- Cable management facility.
- Piano black glass, matching the design of latest TV screens.
- Product requires assembly - comes Flat Packed
- Overall Dimensions - Width: 750mm, Depth: 455mm, Height: 505mm
- Usable Shelf Size - Width: 550mm, Depth: 420mm, Height: variable
- Maximum Load: 80kg
- Shelf Loads - Top Shelf: 50kg, Middle: 30kg, Bottom: 30kg
- Safety Glass Thickness - Top Shelf: 8mm, Middle: 5mm, Bottom: 5mm
- Gross Product Weight: 29kg
- Free Next day delivery if order completed by 2pm Mon-Thur. If purchased by 2pm Friday, delivery would be the following Monday or choose a week day of your choice on the checkout completing the day you would like it delivered under the section 'Add special Instructions'.
- Free delivery on Alphason Products is offered to the mainland UK, excluding the UK islands, Ireland and the following postcodes:-
BT, HS, IV4-11, IV14-28, IV40-56, KA 27-28, KW, ZE1-3
- There may be a surplus charge for delivery to these areas or an increase in delivery time, therefore contact us on 01236 614797 for a quote and clarification before you place your order.
- 2 years guarantee as standard on parts and against manufacturing defects. Does not cover wear and tear.