Alphason TV Stands
ADH1260-WHI Alphason Hugo TV Stand ADH1260-WHI in Light Oak and White
Was: £ 429.99 Price: £ 282.40 inc. VAT You save: £147.59 Availability: 1 in stock
Delivered Tuesday 26th January to Thursday 4th February
- Free Delivery
- Assembly Instructions
- Product Data
Alphason Hugo TV Stand ADH1260-WHI in Light Oak and White
- Hugo ADH1260-WHI TV Stand in Light Oak and White
- The Hugo perfectly combines traditional furniture styles with modern construction - featuring a beautiful curved wood effect enclosing a strengthened glass shelf, complete with cable management and passive ventilation and the door features an easy close hinge and magnetic catches.
- Dampened hinge mechanism, for ‘no slam’ operation
- Magnetic catches
- Rear cable management
- Suitable for Televisions up to 56"
- Perfect for larger screens with generous storage space
- Top Shelf suitable for Soundbars with a maximum width of 1180mm (Soundbar not included)
- Please note any electrical accessories are not supplied with this purchase i.e TV's, Hifi's, etc The products are staged in the pictures merely to assist you in visualizing what your finished quality product may look like.
- Product requires assembly - comes Flat Packed
- Overall Dimensions - Width: 1260mm, Depth: 460mm, Height: 500mm
- Shelf Size - Width: 1255mm, Depth: 430mm, Height: 130mm
- Maximum Load: 30kg
- Shelf Loads - Top Shelf: 15kg, Middle: 15kg, Bottom: 15kg
- Safety Glass Thickness - Middle Shelf: 6mm
- Gross Product Weight: 45kg
- Free Next day delivery if order completed by 2pm Mon-Thur. If purchased by 2pm Friday, delivery would be the following Monday or choose a week day of your choice on the checkout completing the day you would like it delivered under the section 'Add special Instructions'.
- Free delivery on Alphason Products is offered to the mainland UK, excluding the UK islands, Ireland and the following postcodes:-
BT, HS, IV4-11, IV14-28, IV40-56, KA 27-28, KW, ZE1-3
- There may be a surplus charge for delivery to these areas or an increase in delivery time, therefore contact us on 01236 614797 for a quote and clarification before you place your order.
- 2 years guarantee as standard on parts and against manufacturing defects. Does not cover wear and tear.