Alphason TV Stands
FW1100CB-LO TV Stands - Alphason FW1100CB-LO Finewoods TV Stand in Light Oak
Was: £ 389.99 Price: £ 259.00 inc. VAT You save: £130.99 Availability: 1 from 28 Nov 2020
Available from 28 Nov 2020. Delivered Thursday 3rd December to Wednesday 9th December
- Free Delivery
- Assembly Instructions
- Product Data
Alphason FW1100CB-LO Finewoods TV Stand in Light Oak
- Finewood Series FW1100CB-LO Light Oak TV Unit.
- Beautiful natural wood veneers combined with contemporary piano black glass with storage designed for todays gadgets and media.
- Recommended for screens up to 50"
- Stunning real wood veneer finish.
- Adjustable glass shelf.
- Safety glass toughened to British and European standards.
- Cable management facility.
- Piano black glass, matching the design of latest TV screens.
- Please note any electrical accessories are not supplied with this purchase i.e TV's, Hifi's, etc The products are staged in the pictures merely to assist you in visualizing what your finished quality product may look like.
- Product requires assembly - comes Flat Packed
- Overall Dimensions - Width: 1100mm, Depth: 450mm, Height: 370mm
- Internal Middle Shelf Size - Width: 465mm, Depth: 406mm, Height: 110mm
- Internal Bottom Shelf Size - Width: 465mm, Depth: 406mm, Height: 130mm
- Maximum Load: 100kg
- Shelf Loads - Top Shelf: 60kg, Middle: 40kg, Bottom: 40kg
- Safety Glass Thickness - Top Shelf: 8mm, Middle: 5mm, Bottom: 5mm
- Gross Product Weight: 41kg
- Free Next day delivery if order completed by 2pm Mon-Thur. If purchased by 2pm Friday, delivery would be the following Monday or choose a week day of your choice on the checkout completing the day you would like it delivered under the section 'Add special Instructions'.
- Free delivery on Alphason Products is offered to the mainland UK, excluding the UK islands, Ireland and the following postcodes:-
BT, HS, IV4-11, IV14-28, IV40-56, KA 27-28, KW, ZE1-3
- There may be a surplus charge for delivery to these areas or an increase in delivery time, therefore contact us on 01236 614797 for a quote and clarification before you place your order.
- 2 years guarantee as standard on parts and against manufacturing defects. Does not cover wear and tear.