Alphason TV Stands
CRO2-1200CB-WHT TV Stand Alphason CRO2-1200CB-WHT Chromium - White
Was: £ 289.99 Price: £ 184.97 inc. VAT You save: £105.02 Availability: 1 from 09 Nov 2020
Available from 09 Nov 2020. Delivered Thursday 12th November to Wednesday 18th November
- Assembly Instructions
- Free Delivery
- Product Data
Alphason CRO2-1200CB-WHT Chromium 2 TV Stand in White
- Chromium Series CRO2-1200CB-WHT TV Stand in White
- This enclosed high gloss White TV Cabinet features a soft closing flip down door with IR friendly transparent glass.
- Suitable for Televisions up to 55”
- White High Gloss Enclosed Cabinet
- IR Friendly Glass Door
- Soft Opening Door
- Suitable for other associated source equipment
- Passive Ventilation
- Cable Management
- Please note any electrical accessories are not supplied with this purchase i.e TV's, Hifi's, etc The products are staged in the pictures merely to assist you in visualizing what your finished quality product may look like.
- Product requires assembly - comes Flat Packed
- Overall Dimensions - Width: 1200mm, Depth: 420mm, Height: 370mm
- Internal Middle Shelf Size - Width: 834mm, Depth: 390mm, Height: 97mm
- Internal Bottom Shelf Size - Width: 834mm, Depth: 390mm, Height: 110mm
- Maximum Load: 30kg
- Shelf Loads - Top Shelf: 25kg, Middle: 10kg, Bottom: 25kg
- Safety Glass Thickness - Middle Shelf: 6mm
- Gross Product Weight: 35kg
- Free Next day delivery if order completed by 2pm Mon-Thur. If purchased by 2pm Friday, delivery would be the following Monday or choose a week day of your choice on the checkout completing the day you would like it delivered under the section 'Add special Instructions'.
- Free delivery on Alphason Products is offered to the mainland UK, excluding the UK islands, Ireland and the following postcodes:-
BT, HS, IV4-11, IV14-28, IV40-56, KA 27-28, KW, ZE1-3
- There may be a surplus charge for delivery to these areas or an increase in delivery time, therefore contact us on 01236 614797 for a quote and clarification before you place your order.
- 2 years guarantee as standard on parts and against manufacturing defects. Does not cover wear and tear.