Alphason TV Stands
ADCE1500-LO Alphason Century 1500mm Light Oak TV Stand ADCE1500-LO
Was: £ 169.99 Price: £ 109.00 inc. VAT You save: £60.99 Availability: 1 from 05 Nov 2020
Available from 05 Nov 2020. Delivered Tuesday 10th November to Monday 16th November
- Free Delivery
- Assembly Instructions
- Product Data
Alphason Century 1500mm TV Stand ADCE1500-LO
- The Century TV stand with its simplistic, open design is both attractive and functional.
- It features 2 toughened glass shelves and central cable management for maintaining a tidy look.
- Light Oak effect supports
- Suitable for Televisions up to 65"
- Classic AV styling with spun aluminium disc details
- Clear Toughened glass tested to British and European standards
- Shelf suitable for Sound Bars with a maximum width of 1450mm
- Please note any electrical accessories are not supplied with this purchase i.e TV's, Hifi's, etc The products are staged in the pictures merely to assist you in visualizing what your finished quality product may look like.
- Product requires assembly - comes Flat Packed
- Overall Dimensions - Width: 1500mm, Depth: 400mm, Height: 400mm
- Maximum Load: 50kg
- Shelf Loads - Top Shelf: 40kg, Bottom: 30kg
- Safety Glass Thickness - Top Shelf: 10mm, Bottom: 8mm
- Gross Product Weight: 31kg
- Wood Finish: Light Oak
- Glass Colour: Clear
- Free Next day delivery if order completed by 2pm Mon-Thur. If purchased by 2pm Friday, delivery would be the following Monday or choose a week day of your choice on the checkout completing the day you would like it delivered under the section 'Add special Instructions'.
- Free delivery on Alphason Products is offered to the mainland UK, excluding the UK islands, Ireland and the following postcodes:-
BT, HS, IV4-11, IV14-28, IV40-56, KA 27-28, KW, ZE1-3
- There may be a surplus charge for delivery to these areas or an increase in delivery time, therefore contact us on 01236 614797 for a quote and clarification before you place your order.
- 2 years guarantee as standard on parts and against manufacturing defects. Does not cover wear and tear.