Alphason TV Stands
ADCA2000-GRY Alphason Carbon 2000mm TV Stand ADCA2000-GRY
Was: £ 518.99 Price: £ 397.95 inc. VAT You save: £121.04 Availability: 1 from 02 Mar 2021
Available from 02 Mar 2021. Delivered Wednesday 3rd March to Friday 12th March
- Free Delivery
- Assembly Instructions
- Product Data
Alphason Carbon 2000mm TV Stand ADCA2000-GRY
- Carbon 2000mm wide TV Stand in Grey
- Recommended for screens up to 90 inch.
- The Carbon, a sleek Scandinavian inspired TV stand.
- A stylish addition to any décor.
- The minimalistic design is finished in matte charcoal grey and complemented by industrial style black metallic legs.
- Engineered with the trend for larger screens in mind.
- Offers generous storage.
- The soundbar shelf ensures the Carbon is as practical as it is sophisticated.
- Enclosed TV cabinet with flip-down storage and side cupboard
- Angled black steel legs
- Cable management
- Passive ventilation
- Shelf suitable for sound bars up to 1100mm
- Please note any electrical accessories are not supplied with this purchase i.e TV's, Hifi's, etc The products are staged in the pictures merely to assist you in visualizing what your finished quality product may look like.
- Product requires assembly - comes Flat Packed.
- Overall Dimensions - Width: 2000mm, Depth: 450mm, Height: 550mm
- Maximum Load: 70kg
- Shelf Loads - Top Shelf: 50kg, Middle: 50kg, Bottom: 50kg
- Gross Product Weight: 62kg
- Wood Finish: Charcoal Grey
- Free Next day delivery if order completed by 2pm Mon-Thur. If purchased by 2pm Friday, delivery would be the following Monday or choose a week day of your choice on the checkout completing the day you would like it delivered under the section 'Add special Instructions'.
- Free delivery on Alphason Products is offered to the mainland UK, excluding the UK islands, Ireland and the following postcodes:-
BT, HS, IV4-11, IV14-28, IV40-56, KA 27-28, KW, ZE1-3
- There may be a surplus charge for delivery to these areas or an increase in delivery time, therefore contact us on 01236 614797 for a quote and clarification before you place your order.
- 2 years guarantee as standard on parts and against manufacturing defects. Does not cover wear and tear.