Alphason TV Stands
EMTMOD1250-WHI TV Stand Element Modular EMTMOD1250-WHI White TV Stand with Glass Top
Was: £ 399.99 Price: £ 258.97 inc. VAT You save: £141.02 Availability: 1 in stock
Delivered Wednesday 12th August to Tuesday 18th August
- Free Delivery
- Assembly Instructions
- Product Data
TV Stand Element Modular EMTMOD1250-WHI White TV Stand with Glass Top
- Suitable for Televisions up to 58 inch
- The design is based around a monolithic form, unfolding by simply touching the glass doors to reveal your AV equipment and Blu-ray collection.
- Infra-red friendly glass doors mean you can operate all your AV accessories through the doors, maintaining element’s sleek look.
- Element Modular units can be combined to create larger tv stands.
- High gloss white finish
- IR friendly doors tested to BS EN 12150-1
- Media drawer
- Hidden lockable castors
- Rear cable management
- Magnetic door catches
- Passive ventilation
- Movable plinth base elimiates gaps when combining multiple units
- All accessories are not supplied with this purchase i.e TV's, Hifi's, etc The products are staged in the pictures merely to assist you in visualizing what your finished quality product may look like.
- Product requires assembly - comes Flat Packed
- Overall Dimensions - H 360 x W 1250 x D 470mm
- Usable Shelf Size - Top: H 230 x W 460 x D 440, Bottom: H 230 x W 460 x D 440
- Maximum load - Top: 50Kg
- Safety glass thickness - Top: 6mm
- SOUNDBAR IN PICTURE NOT INCLUDED
- Please note fom the staged graphic, the Element 1250 is shown on the right hand side of the image.
- Free Next day delivery if order completed by 2pm Mon-Thur. If purchased by 2pm Friday, delivery would be the following Monday or choose a week day of your choice on the checkout completing the day you would like it delivered under the section 'Add special Instructions'.
- Free delivery on Alphason Products is offered to the mainland UK, excluding the UK islands, Ireland and the following postcodes:-
BT, HS, IV4-11, IV14-28, IV40-56, KA 27-28, KW, ZE1-3
- There may be a surplus charge for delivery to these areas or an increase in delivery time, therefore contact us on 01236 614797 for a quote and clarification before you place your order.
- 2 years guarantee as standard on parts and against manufacturing defects. Does not cover wear and tear.
Customer ratings & reviews
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to add a review of this product below.